Best double atv/sled trailer

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, looking at getting a new trailer that's good for either two quads or two sleds. Would like an open one with trailer brakes and 15" tires.
Not a fan of those cheaply made aluminum tilting ones. Any ideas where to find one in the southern interior o BC?
THanks!

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they actually make a sled trailer with brakes?

Shadlar

Reaction score
I ordered mine through Fosters Covered Wagons in Devon AB. Manufactured in Canada by Rainbow. Ordered it with 3500lb torflex axle with brakes. Without the brakes GVW is restricted to under 3000 pounds. I have had it now for about 6 months and am very satisfied with the quality of the trailer. I even went overkill and had it built with a 2 5/16" coupler for the convenience of not having to change balls in the truck.

Shadlar

Reaction score
Also better priced than the SWS or Trailtech. I looked at them all before I decided to get the Rainbow. Also, Foster's was the only place that was willing to get me what I wanted. Everyone else I talked to said they can't get a small trailer with brakes, but they could add brakes after the fact for about $750 or more.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Floe. Western boat lift in St. Albert. Big bucks and last for ever. Mines probably got 100,000 km of winter rat bagging on it. And yes it has brakes. Logging roads at high speeds. Check them out. By for the best quality available

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm guess ill have to look into adding them to my trailer i just got.. never thought about it but a pretty good idea..

Iceman3161

Reaction score
Trailtech by far the best trailer on the market. Can get brakes on the 3500# axle just have to order it that way as most dealers will not have it in stock that way.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a Caravan galvanized new back in 2002. I use it for everything from hauling my sleds and ATV'S. I also use it for hauling furniture, cabinets, tree branches. It's probably one of the most useful things I have ever owned.its never let me down nor has anything ever broken on it, just replaced the tires and rims 2 years ago.Deck is still good as I screwed box liner material on it right from the beginning.

Top Bottom