Best Boat

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hummm i dont remember to many seadoo challengers on the river with me i dont think they like rocks:eek: each to there own not here to start a big fight who a better boat just do ur homework before u buy and if u every come over to the dark side like me and mur190 give me a pm i will direct u in the right direction :)

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and if i was going to buy a glass boat i would my a malibu wake setter hands down the best boat i been in there fit and finish is really nice and the stereo rocks :) this is going to be my next boat for the lake and it throws a sick wake behind it

Attachments

• 3876k22_20.jpg
    3876k22_20.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and if i was going to buy a glass boat i would my a malibu wake setter hands down the best boat i been in there fit and finish is really nice and the stereo rocks :) this is going to be my next boat for the lake and it throws a sick wake behind it

X2.....nice boat......love my BU!!!!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
for what you are after and just getting into it with the family, I'd look at something less than 10 years old. Conventional in regards to mid size, 18', 4.3 litre stern drive or 115+ hp ob. The Outboard will give you more room in the boat. You will grow tired of what you buy for your first boat, so don't get dogged into the long term finance plan if you are shopping. Try to use cash if possible.

I had a Campion with outboard on it.......great package and super on fuel.

We now run a Tow boat as we have moved along the progression the boat mfgs have us pegged at.....lol

Boating is a great family event.....your kids will remember it forever.

RS

Attachments

• x45 @ mabel.jpg
    x45 @ mabel.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom