Bent rear axle

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weeeellllll the title says it all. Bent her a little and bearings didnt do to well either. What do you guys recommend. Ive seen Lonestar and thats about it. Still pretty new to all this. Any body recommend any good sites or companys? Thanks in advance

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I either have a stock axle you could buy from me, It just needs a tap to be run down one of the threads due to it being slightly mushroomed or you could go with the same axle I'm using now

So far it's held up to a beating, from dunes to the mx track it seems to work and it's priced good. It's also adjustable to 3 5/8 wider.

Let me know if you want the axle, $20 it's yours

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a g-force on my shee havent tried it yet lol and buy a billet carrier

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm....Edit the last post I mead in this thread.....Don't buy a G-Force axle, I just noticed mine is bent:mad: I'm not to happy about it but now we get to see about their customer service and warranty.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm....Edit the last post I mead in this thread.....Don't buy a G-Force axle, I just noticed mine is bent:mad: I'm not to happy about it but now we get to see about their customer service and warranty.

Well let me know how that goes

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all my axles have bent........durablue, lonestar i dont care which one you run they all do

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.hsdracing.com/ProdImages/RPM/Strength_Test2.jpg[/media]

I know what axle I'm buying next.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
group buy? lol That thing takes some abuse by the looks of things. Likin the Lifetime warranty too

I'm sending my old axle back first to see what they will do for me before I go and buy the RPM. The only thing I don't like about the RPM is, it's only adjustable to a +2" . The g-force I have is a +3 5/8". I already bought my rims at a specific offset and would hate to lose width.

I measured my axle to see how much it was bent and it read .245. The chart says I put about 12,100 lbs of force on the axle for it to bend that much. Thats crazy considering I only cased it from 8 or 9 feet in the air when I was at BUMP.
I'm most likely just going to buy another G-force so I can get to Brule on the 17th and send mine in for warranty. Next year I'll buy a better axle.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sending my old axle back first to see what they will do for me before I go and buy the RPM. The only thing I don't like about the RPM is, it's only adjustable to a +2" . The g-force I have is a +3 5/8". I already bought my rims at a specific offset and would hate to lose width.

I measured my axle to see how much it was bent and it read .245. The chart says I put about 12,100 lbs of force on the axle for it to bend that much. Thats crazy considering I only cased it from 8 or 9 feet in the air when I was at BUMP.
I'm most likely just going to buy another G-force so I can get to Brule on the 17th and send mine in for warranty. Next year I'll buy a better axle.

and now that the motor is out you can put that bushing in :eek:

Top Bottom