beefing up my 08 Grizzly 660

08Grizz

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows what the best brand to buy for a 686 big bore kit and the best cam?

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows what the best brand to buy for a 686 big bore kit and the best cam?

Get ahold of Kevin@ Rapid Revolutions(780-455-7553), he has a few big bore 660's and knows his chit when it comes to them. Even if you don't buy from him he will give you all sorts of usefull info.

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Get ahold of Kevin@ Rapid Revolutions(780-455-7553), he has a few big bore 660's and knows his chit when it comes to them. Even if you don't buy from him he will give you all sorts of usefull info.

X2 Kevin know his stuff when it comes to the grizzlie 660

I think the wiseco piston 686 high compression and the Mudbuster cam is the way to go. I did my 660 last year and it made a huge difference!

Give Kevin a call.

grizzlydave

Reaction score
X3 I did the 686 kit last year with the mudbuster cam and i love it. Kevin is a great wealth of info on the 660, I you want even more power you can put in a stroker crank too. I think i'm going to put one in next year. The wisco piston kit is the one I used the part # was Pk1115. the kit came with everything I needed for replacing the piston.

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the stroker crank, 1st over (.5 I think) Wiseco, HMF exhaust, Edelbrock carb, and mudbuster cam. Worked real good, wouldn't do the carb again, very hard to get setup. Would do one of the Mikuni punper carbs instead. I only went to 1st over as the difference between it and big bore was minimal in power and if you need it bored again you need to get a new cylinder or sleave it.

Top Bottom