Bearberry / Olds snowmobile club

madmac6669

Reaction score
Newbie here.......searched and found the last post about Bearberry was in 2012!!!! Anyone know how the trails are this year? Is there a map that's available thats better than what can be found online? Rode Cataract last weekend for the first time and found it fairly easy to navigate for a first timer. Wondering if Bearberry trail system is the same as I haven't been there before and it's never fun getting turned around and lost with short days!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You won’t get lost, it’s a fairly large valley and very family friendly

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trails are fairly easy, not sure about snow conditions and it could be icy on some of the hills. There are lots of pipeline right ways and old lease/logging roads you can tour on also. Was out west of Bergen last weekend and the snow depth was wasn't to bad but the farther back into the foothills you went the snow was not as deep; go figure??

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there yesterday only about foot of snow a bit more in some places. Didn't do trails but did have a good day in the back 40 with grand kids

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Newbie here.......searched and found the last post about Bearberry was in 2012!!!! Anyone know how the trails are this year? Is there a map that's available thats better than what can be found online? Rode Cataract last weekend for the first time and found it fairly easy to navigate for a first timer. Wondering if Bearberry trail system is the same as I haven't been there before and it's never fun getting turned around and lost with short days!!!

Here's a link to a map from 2014. There is always a lot of logging out there so things can change a lot from year to year but it should be a good guide.

Top Bottom