Basement Development

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I will add to this as time goes along. It has been a great project and when the snow was rode out, it was a good thing to get a handle on. Yes, I missed some riding. Actually, a lot of riding but I have always been a man with priorities. Wait for a few more pay days and get the ceilings done. With the warmer weather up coming, I'm going outside to finish the yard.

Anybody in the Salmon Arm area, I do have a SA business licence and I am into small projects.

IMG_4340.jpg

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks good Doug. But honest question, why are you doing the ceilings last?

Also Jacky's best friend has a cabin(more like a 7 bedroom lake front house, they call a cabin) in Tappen, about 20 mins from SA.
They are always doing reno's and asking me to do them first.
But my regular job seems to get in the way.
I have a 250 *** 2016 for your cell. If that's changed, PM me with the new one. And I'd be happy to give it to Andrew and Sherry for you.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Looks good Doug. But honest question, why are you doing the ceilings last?

Also Jacky's best friend has a cabin(more like a 7 bedroom lake front house, they call a cabin) in Tappen, about 20 mins from SA.
They are always doing reno's and asking me to do them first.
But my regular job seems to get in the way.
I have a 250 *** 2016 for your cell. If that's changed, PM me with the new one. And I'd be happy to give it to Andrew and Sherry for you.

Going to be suspended tile. Looking at those 2'x2' systems and getting a feel for the cost. Besides, I'm getting a little too old to be hanging and mudding on the ceilings and too cheap to pay someone to do it!!

PM'd the phone number.

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet job. Suspended ceiling you say. What I did was the cracked per say glass panels with a bathroom vanity light fixture that can hold 4 or 5 led bulbs. Bright and hidden away. just a thought. Think its called a California ceiling. Plus is only 1 wire to power all bulbs. Way cheaper than pot lights. enjoy the project.

Top Bottom