base rmk or switchback assualt International

peacepro

Reaction score
Whats you guys opinion. I have a couple pro 163's modded up and want a sled for trail riding,
ditch banging and could still take to the mountains.

I have been looking at the Switchback Assault 800 with the 144 2" track thinking that may be a
good fun sled. Versus the base RMK 155?

thoughts?

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went through the same question a few months back but i didnt have a dedicated mountain sled to park the international beside. I ended up going 155" RMK Assault to run double duty but wish it was a SB Assault while ditch banging today.

Get the switchback im sure you will love it

orangemaddness

Reaction score
I have a 11' SBA and a 13' RMK 155 the SBA is a great double duty sled the only way i would do the RMK is if more than 50% is mountain riding and you have a need to upgrade for the big hill climbs and real deep powder. I rode my SBA for 2 seasons in the mountains and had no trouble keeping up on 90% of the days. The only days where i could have used a little more was days with 2' or more powder, or on hill climbing in real soft snow. IN those conditions i always got where i wanted just not as easy as some would like. so now i have my assault for riding at home "aka" my wifes sled and my rmk so i dont have to work so hard in the mountains.

Top Bottom