Back in the game

tasco

Reaction score
Thought I would say Hi and introduce myself, found this site by luck and noticed that a bunch of the members are from the Southern Alberta area,

just bought a sled, after 8 years of not riding Idecided it was time to try and see if I like it, I know I will.

I purchased a 1999 Polaris 700 RMK with 152 inch track, racers edge tunnel, mint shape only 1600 original miles

Decided not to splurge on anything new yet, till I get comfortable in the saddle again.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
welcome Tasco, this site has several members from all over Alberta, as we are operated out of Edmonton. Please feel free to join in on conversations, check out our photo gallery, our video section, and all the other features.

tasco

Reaction score
I've been snooping the site for a while, and I really like what I see, I think that this will be home for my sledding info, the area report forums are excellent

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello tasco there is a meet and greet on tues night at hooters south 700pm if you want to meet people that live in calgary and area and ride.

tasco

Reaction score
thanks, I might check it out, Just can't tell my wife where :D

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can allways say tim hortons lololol dont think your wife has to worry the last month we were at the north one and well the waiter well she was`nt to smart poor gal.

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tasco ur sled gonna be out of the shop by the weekend?Might be riding again this weekend.

tasco

Reaction score
love to come along, but the santaclause parade is this weekend. My wife has a table at the market in the Memorial centre. Which means I'm on kid duty :violin:

will try, but not likly. how about mid week, i'm free then :D

Top Bottom