Average Joe's for a beer Anyone?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Flourescent Green T-shirt

HEY TYLERG, HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE SPECS SLEDBUNNY WEARS:eek: ??? SEE ABOVE PICTURE, THEY'RE DEEPER THAN COKE BOTTLES......... LOL OLD SLEDBUNNY, JUST THINK TEQUILA THIS WEEKEND :rolleyes: !!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Bubbles????

HEY TYLERG, HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE SPECS SLEDBUNNY WEARS:eek: ??? SEE ABOVE PICTURE, THEY'RE DEEPER THAN COKE BOTTLES......... LOL OLD SLEDBUNNY, JUST THINK TEQUILA THIS WEEKEND :rolleyes: !!!!

Does he wear specs like Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Sledbunny your not going to take that anymore are you.....WELL if all else fails you can maybe get a set of ear rings from Summitric....lol:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Meet Tyler

We thought he didn't really exist...well last night TylerG was out for a Wobbly Pop...and he does exist!!!

Here is Summitric pointing him out.

Meet TylerG

Attachments

• IMG_6631_1.JPG
    IMG_6631_1.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 68

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like I was having a very bad hair night. It was good to meet everyone that came out. Summitric, you forgot to bring up the camping trip stuff so we'll just have to figure that out in a thread or something on here.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Tg

Looks like I was having a very bad hair night. It was good to meet everyone that came out. Summitric, you forgot to bring up the camping trip stuff so we'll just have to figure that out in a thread or something on here.

IT WAS GOOD TO FINALLY MEET YOU, AND KNOW YOU REALLY DOO EXIST, AND THAT YOUR NOT JUST SOMEONES COMPUTER OR KEYBOARD CYBERDUDE............. YUP, I TOTALLY FORGOT(I THINK BECAUSE I WAS AMAZED THAT YOU ACTUALLY MADE IT, AND DOO EXIST), BUT THEN AGAIN WE DOO NEED OUR KITTYKATMAN THERE, BECAUSE HE KNOWS ALL THE SPOTS AND PLACES TO CAMP AND RIDE(EVEN IF IT IS ON KATS)LOL......... WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER QUICK LOCAL MODERATORS MEETING, I THINK??? WHAT DO YOU GUYS FIGURE??:confused:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
IT WAS GOOD TO FINALLY MEET YOU, AND KNOW YOU REALLY DOO EXIST, AND THAT YOUR NOT JUST SOMEONES COMPUTER OR KEYBOARD CYBERDUDE............. YUP, I TOTALLY FORGOT(I THINK BECAUSE I WAS AMAZED THAT YOU ACTUALLY MADE IT, AND DOO EXIST), BUT THEN AGAIN WE DOO NEED OUR KITTYKATMAN THERE, BECAUSE HE KNOWS ALL THE SPOTS AND PLACES TO CAMP AND RIDE(EVEN IF IT IS ON KATS)LOL......... WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER QUICK LOCAL MODERATORS MEETING, I THINK??? WHAT DO YOU GUYS FIGURE??:confused:

Now that I can find my way out to the Magical Sherwood Forest any weekday is good for me.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here are photos of the rest of the group that attended.

Ran into Chucker this morning, it's his busy time of the year so he couldn't attend.

Attachments

• IMG_6636_1.JPG
    IMG_6636_1.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6635_1.JPG
    IMG_6635_1.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6634_1.JPG
    IMG_6634_1.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6633_1.JPG
    IMG_6633_1.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6632_1.JPG
    IMG_6632_1.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

GRD

Reaction score
Who is who? I know who the ugly guy with the beard is!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Top Picture is SledderGlen, Next is RKnight111 & Sledbunnyracing, Next is MinistikMan & RKnight111, Next is Snochuk and Someone's cousin, the last one is Snochuk & NosRX1

Top Bottom