AV 100LL in edm

Dirt2oil

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out, looking for a place with a decent price on 100LL in and or around Edmonton. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Dirt2oil

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks. Name of the place? So just show up and no need to bring your our containers I take it?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was looking a few years ago guys told me to go to the Vilanuve(check spelling here) air port. And check AFD I know they sell race gas

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Sammy

Reaction score
Cardinal Aviation in Villeneuve sells it (15 minutes west of Edmonton). Haven't bought yet this year so I don't know the price. He will fill 200l barrels or jerry cans, what ever you got. Bill is the owner, great guy to deal with, gives me a discount if I pay in cash. Nothing special required to purchase from him.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was looking a few years ago guys told me to go to the Vilanuve(check spelling here) air port. And check AFD I know they sell race gas

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

AFD is $2.88/L for their Fury 108 race gas... I would think Av gas is at lease $1/L cheaper than that

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cardinal Aviation in Villeneuve sells it (15 minutes west of Edmonton). Haven't bought yet this year so I don't know the price. He will fill 200l barrels or jerry cans, what ever you got. Bill is the owner, great guy to deal with, gives me a discount if I pay in cash. Nothing special required to purchase from him.

X2 on the Villeneuve airport. It was $1.67 a liter last season and I could get it 24 hours a day at the card lock and all I used was my MasterCard. You won't get in there with a trailer, but a truck with a deck shouldn't be a problem.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I f you buy from brandon direct its 1.40/litre plus 40/per barrel fee works out to 343.00/barrel. Brandon runs Villeneuve, cooking lake and city centre airports. Villeneuve 1.75/litre, cooking lake 1.72/litre and city centre 2.05 per litre as quoted by brandon there av gas is 103 motor octane guaranteed. AFD sells SL 99 which is 99 motor octane for 2.31/litre and they will fill your cans. They also have leaded 108 which is 108 motor octane for 2.88/litre this fuel is 1 point higher on octane than vp c -12. Hope this helps

Deano

Top Bottom