Attn all Snowcheckers

nwoprormk

Reaction score
So to clear up the confusion, here are the facts....

Cycle Works West Snow Check customers received.

1-Free color choice upgrades "rails/tunnel/shocks springs/a-arms etc"
2-Free Shock upgrade to piggy back reservoir "$500 value"
3-Free Electric Start option "$500 value"
4-Choice of up to 3 storage bags "$400 value"
5-$800 accessory credit or $600 cash discount off price of sled which includes a 2nd year power train warranty (2 years total) OR extra 2 year power train warranty (3 years total)
6-$1000 Golden ticket to be used on your next RMK purchase within the next 2 model years (2016/2017)
7-Free Klim Snow Check jacket
8-50% discount on Level 1 Avalanche Training Course
9-Guaranteed availability of your sled

For argument sake Cycle Works West snow check customer paid $13,300 for a 163" Pro plus received the above options.
Currently Cycle Works West is offering the following.

2015 163" Pro for $13,475 with a 1 year factory warranty. If the customer so chooses Polaris has a promotion to upgrade an extra 2 years for a total of 3 years full warranty for a additional costs of $500 making that sled $13,975
No snow check options/incentives!

You decide if Polaris is screwing their Snow Check customers.

Tim
Cycle Works West
780-960-1920

Is that what all Canadian Snowcheck customers were supposed to get? I didn't receive any $800 worth of accessories,or have any options with regards to warranty. Also my salesman is now playngdumb in regards t the golden ticket!!.....and I surely didn't receive a Klim "snowcheck" jacket. Is this something you are doing on your own as a dealership? You would think after buying 3 new sleds in 3 yrs my dealership would treat me better. Ill be buying next yrs there.Thanks.

nwoprormk

Reaction score
My dealership (J&J Sports, Thunder Bay, Ontario) didn't even give me the Litre of Blue oil for break-in. Im contacting Polaris. 3 sleds in as many seasons......and that's how I am rewarded. now I know where not to buy next yr

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The big long list is from Cycleworks. But 1-6 should have been all dealers at least in the west. I looked pretty hard at the program in the spring. Just cannot recall everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RigPIG_16

Reaction score
So to clear up the confusion, here are the facts....

Cycle Works West Snow Check customers received.

1-Free color choice upgrades "rails/tunnel/shocks springs/a-arms etc"
2-Free Shock upgrade to piggy back reservoir "$500 value"
3-Free Electric Start option "$500 value"
4-Choice of up to 3 storage bags "$400 value"
5-$800 accessory credit or $600 cash discount off price of sled which includes a 2nd year power train warranty (2 years total) OR extra 2 year power train warranty (3 years total)
6-$1000 Golden ticket to be used on your next RMK purchase within the next 2 model years (2016/2017)
7-Free Klim Snow Check jacket
8-50% discount on Level 1 Avalanche Training Course
9-Guaranteed availability of your sled

For argument sake Cycle Works West snow check customer paid $13,300 for a 163" Pro plus received the above options.
Currently Cycle Works West is offering the following.

2015 163" Pro for $13,475 with a 1 year factory warranty. If the customer so chooses Polaris has a promotion to upgrade an extra 2 years for a total of 3 years full warranty for a additional costs of $500 making that sled $13,975
No snow check options/incentives!

You decide if Polaris is screwing their Snow Check customers.

Tim
Cycle Works West
780-960-1920

Was this a Cycle Works West deal or a Cycle Work Deal because this was not the same deal received from the Edmonton location.

Top Bottom