Attn all Snowcheckers

powwow

Reaction score
Polaris Canada has now offer 3 year bumper to bumper warranty on all showroom model sleds. If you snowchecked you are getting 1 year factory and 1 year powertrain. Yes thats right, supporting polaris snowchecking has given you a lesser warranty than going to the store and buying one off the floor.:nono: Polaris

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris Canada has now offer 3 year bumper to bumper warranty on all showroom model sleds. If you snowchecked you are getting 1 year factory and 1 year powertrain. Yes thats right, supporting polaris snowchecking has given you a lesser warranty than going to the store and buying one off the floor.:nono: Polaris

Did you snow check?

powwow

Reaction score
Yes I snowchecked. Not a good start to the season. Was stoked keyword was. Kept the m8 so worse case 1 more season on it. Could be worse. Very disappointed in Polaris. First Polaris first snowcheck. Not impressed

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that's messed up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it is an incentive to clear inventory while the snowcheck incentive's were options it would be nice to have both. I would think a three year warranty should be industry minimum.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you hear that from the snow check editions come with three years warranty and also the three storage bags

http://www.polaris.com/en-ca/snowmobiles/special-offers?Year=2015

Last edited:

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you hear that from the snow check editions come with three years warranty and also the three storage bags

Polaris Snowmobiles : Offers CA

Read the fine print...

Factory Authorized Clearance offers are effective on all new 2012 - 2015 Polaris snowmobiles purchased from a participating Polaris dealer between 8/7/14 and 9/30/14. Polaris 2015 snowmobiles that were ordered under the SnowCheck program do not qualify. See your local dealer for details.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I walk into the dealer right now I don't get to pick from all the colour choices snowcheckers had or choose the options you had either.

Some may say I don't care about bags and bar choice and colours but that is the snow check deal. Decent pricing, guarantees your preferred sled in the scheme you like with fancy shocks and an estart you can sell.

Can't you purchase the third year for $500? I may be off on the pricing. It's not like they are saying sorry you can only have two years.

Sell all the crap you don't want and upgrade the warranty.

They aren't the first manufacturer to offer pre season incentives after the snow check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funtimetim

Reaction score
So to clear up the confusion, here are the facts....

Cycle Works West Snow Check customers received.

1-Free color choice upgrades "rails/tunnel/shocks springs/a-arms etc"
2-Free Shock upgrade to piggy back reservoir "$500 value"
3-Free Electric Start option "$500 value"
4-Choice of up to 3 storage bags "$400 value"
5-$800 accessory credit or $600 cash discount off price of sled which includes a 2nd year power train warranty (2 years total) OR extra 2 year power train warranty (3 years total)
6-$1000 Golden ticket to be used on your next RMK purchase within the next 2 model years (2016/2017)
7-Free Klim Snow Check jacket
8-50% discount on Level 1 Avalanche Training Course
9-Guaranteed availability of your sled

For argument sake Cycle Works West snow check customer paid $13,300 for a 163" Pro plus received the above options.
Currently Cycle Works West is offering the following.

2015 163" Pro for $13,475 with a 1 year factory warranty. If the customer so chooses Polaris has a promotion to upgrade an extra 2 years for a total of 3 years full warranty for a additional costs of $500 making that sled $13,975
No snow check options/incentives!

You decide if Polaris is screwing their Snow Check customers.

Tim
Cycle Works West
780-960-1920

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

5-$800 accessory credit or $600 cash discount off price of sled which includes a 2nd year power train warranty (2 years total) OR extra 2 year power train warranty (3 years total)
6-$1000 Golden ticket to be used on your next RMK purchase within the next 2 model years (2016/2017)

For argument sake Cycle Works West snow check customer paid $13,300 for a 163" Pro plus received the above options.

2015 163" Pro for $13,475 with a 1 year factory warranty. If the customer so chooses Polaris has a promotion to upgrade an extra 2 years for a total of 3 years full warranty for a additional costs of $500 making that sled $13,975

Tim
Cycle Works West
780-960-1920

Wow! Impressive list of choices.

powwow

Reaction score
Looks like I should of called them if they had a warranty option to be had. Not all dealer are giving warranty options and that pricing. This is not about what Cycleworks offered, but Polaris. Yes lots of free stuff, no shouldn't have better warranty on an in-season sled. No never had an option to get extra warranty, no Klim jacket either, no 50% off avalanche training from Polaris. Yes not Cycleworks, but POLARIS.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I should of called them if they had a warranty option to be had. Not all dealer are giving warranty options and that pricing. This is not about what Cycleworks offered, but Polaris. Yes lots of free stuff, no shouldn't have better warranty on an in-season sled. No never had an option to get extra warranty, no Klim jacket either, no 50% off avalanche training from Polaris. Yes not Cycleworks, but POLARIS.

So the other 6 bonuses of snowcheck that Polaris was offering is no good to you?????

powwow

Reaction score
Not saying the offer was crap. I did agree to it, after looking at the other manufactures as well not denying that. The fact that the snowcheck has less warranty was what was brought up. Extra warranty with a snowcheck has kinda been a staple of the snowcheck. Big incentive for buyers in my opinion, maybe the customization will become a bigger incentive. If you know you are giving up warranty that is fine if you chose to. Its the fact that it could of been offered. Sure they aren't going to give any extra and thats fine, but consumers should be aware that the snowcheck doesn't get you the best warranty option anymore. Never thought i was opting out of warranty when I snowchecked.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tim
Cycle Works West
780-960-1920

So Polaris was offering free E-start, bags, PC tunnels and better shocks and you guys ordered floor models without that stuff?

funtimetim

Reaction score
^^^^???
Snow check options were for consumers not dealers. In season ordered sleds could not be ordered with options except electric start at an additional cost.

Top Bottom