Athabasca Trail Conservation Society AGM

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Athabasca Trail Conservation Society will be holding their annual general meeting April 25 at 7:00 PM at the Athabasca Regional Multiplex, across from the Athabasca University. The group is a registered, not for profit society ( 2004). We represent lightweight, off highway motorized users ( dirt bikes, ATV & UTV's ) in the Athabasca area. We are currently working with government departments and other stakeholders for a designated OHV trail system north of Poachers Landing and are providing tecnical expertise in the reconstruction of the Peace River Trail north of Athabasca to Smith. If you are interested in ensuring that your right to ride responsibly on crown land remains, please attend.

Membership fee is $5.00 per person, you must be a member to vote. Memberships will be available at the meeting.

PM me if you want more information.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Any way to gain membership without going up there? I don't ride athabasca much (have in the past, but with Elinore lake privatized I can't see it) regardless for $5 I'm in.....Anything that helps promote the sport...Regardless of using the trails or not...$5 is a small price to pay for a cause like this....If I can visa a membership let me know and you got my vote....

Bogger:d

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that at the AGM we will have somebody with the skills to set up a website for the club. We are also members of the AOHVA, we may be able to get something through them and post an address to send membership fees to. One of the items that will be brought up wil be whether or not to have another rally up here ( we had one for members 2 years ago and it went over really well ) and folks could buy a membership then. We're not set up to do the VISA thing at this time.

Top Bottom