Assault Switchback feedback please

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couldnt agree more these sleds are sweet, effortless carving just a little counter steer and away you go. add a few extra Hp and it will get closer to the 155 lol still not the same but holds its own pretty happy, may do a 146 2.5 with 2nd driveshaft for mtn trips
I have been on the fence about peeling decals on my white side panels - you just decided it for me looks awesome
i painted my windshield brow white, and will be doing a arms and spindles black soon along with running board edges and rails, with white suspension components
If I did mountains more I would go to a bigger lug for sure. I am considering a new wrap for next year and a jaws can for sound effects. Leaving the rest stock so I have no problems.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
personally wouldnt do the jaws can, obnoxious loud sound, buddy has one and i really dont care for sound of it or loudness, i dont mind making noise but it pushes it lol

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think terry hearing is bad enough he needs a jaws can just so he can tell if his sled is even running!!!!

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think terry hearing is bad enough he needs a jaws can just so he can tell if his sled is even running!!!!
Yea... that's it.... bad hearing....;). I have an MBRP race can on my 02 RMK and that is loud but love the sound. Hi polaris011. Missed you at West Yellowstone. Plan to come next year.

Top Bottom