Arrival Date?

gordo907

Reaction score
im surprised people are still waiting for thier spring fever sled orders.. my dealer in prince albert told me last spring to expect my xm middle to late november, he was right on the money, picked it up yesterday. when i picked up the sled ther was 2 other guys picking up thier xm's also and 3 sitting in the show room waiting to be picked up. thank you pines psm.

worst dealer i have dealt with for service in sask. got all my buddies buying regina powersports. best guys around and have had my sled since first week of november

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354242544.688535.jpg

Gona be a good weekend

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly chit Maxwell, is that whole floor super glides lol that 1000 bucks alone lol

SWEET SLEDS

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Nope havn't seen any here. Something must be special about that sled with the bow, extra goodies under the hood maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope...I did however throw in carbides..... ;-)

McTwist

Reaction score
I'm getting pretty peed off with the bs that is going on to get my sled up here. They bumped the shipment to make a complete load by 2 weeks then so far going on 14 days since it has been shipped. The truck broke down coming across the prairies and was delayed by 2 days then gets to Ft Nelson and says the road is too slippery to travel when all the other trucking companies are still traveling. He said he left on Wednesday so I check in on Thursday with my dealer and the truck was still in Nelson because he claimed the road was closed (which it wasn't) then he finally leaves and breaks down again 3 hours north of Ft Nelson. Im getting close to throwing a loader on my lowbed and going to pick up my sled right off the truck and bring it here. I have even thrown out the offer to my dealer that I would go pick up buddies trailer and get it up here.

IMO brp has dropped the ball this year. I have had rideable snow for almost a month and no sled. They take forever to just get the sleds out of the plant and offer no explanation for dealers to tell their customers. I had my sled paid in full halfway through October expecting it to ship around then. Then brp goes with some lowball shoddy company that has pansie drivers that shouldn't be even coming up here if they can't handel our winter driving up here plus the trucking company can't even keep their truck running for one run up here. It just suck that both my dealer and I have to get the short straw through all this......

Sorry for the rant had to get it out.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting pretty peed off with the bs that is going on to get my sled up here. They bumped the shipment to make a complete load by 2 weeks then so far going on 14 days since it has been shipped. The truck broke down coming across the prairies and was delayed by 2 days then gets to Ft Nelson and says the road is too slippery to travel when all the other trucking companies are still traveling. He said he left on Wednesday so I check in on Thursday with my dealer and the truck was still in Nelson because he claimed the road was closed (which it wasn't) then he finally leaves and breaks down again 3 hours north of Ft Nelson. Im getting close to throwing a loader on my lowbed and going to pick up my sled right off the truck and bring it here. I have even thrown out the offer to my dealer that I would go pick up buddies trailer and get it up here.

IMO brp has dropped the ball this year. I have had rideable snow for almost a month and no sled. They take forever to just get the sleds out of the plant and offer no explanation for dealers to tell their customers. I had my sled paid in full halfway through October expecting it to ship around then. Then brp goes with some lowball shoddy company that has pansie drivers that shouldn't be even coming up here if they can't handel our winter driving up here plus the trucking company can't even keep their truck running for one run up here. It just suck that both my dealer and I have to get the short straw through all this......

Sorry for the rant had to get it out.

10 seconds on the throttle and you'll forget all about this and be so happy you made the right choice! Can I top up your glass of Doolade?

Thegeneral

extrmsled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
told dealer to keep my xm
leaving on second trip to revy on wed and still not here
so purchased a 250 brp quad and 300 freestyle for the kids
maybe a 900 e-tech next year

McTwist

Reaction score
10 seconds on the throttle and you'll forget all about this and be so happy you made the right choice! Can I top up your glass of Doolade?

Thegeneral

I would love a fresh glass of Doolade lol. Ya I know I made the right choice and I'm sure its worth it and I have a great dealer so that what counts its just frustrating.

Top Bottom