Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know what constitutes a young guy anymore and I have been lucky enough to pay cash for my last couple of sleds but what does it matter if anyone, young or any age finances something if that is what makes sense for them?

it doesn't matter. you took my comment the wrong way. my point wasn't meant to be targeted at financing or just younger guys but speaking from my past younger self . when i was 28 now 40, all the guys i would ride with wanted the newest baddest biggest machine. We aint got no 17g cash, we financed and didn't care because it was just a payment. 17g or 20g! I snow checked my 09 XP back in the day and payed 10.5% interest financing. Didn't give two fawks because i had the new bad ass blue doo! I'd care if i got that rate now tho. "People" are going to buy this sled regardless of what it costs, not enough cash then finance it. my next machine will be financed too...

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a look at the T850 track and compare it to a Stock 850. My T850 track looks thicker and the paddle supports are thicker. I bet they beefed up the track for us!��
I stopped and looked at one.
Definitely seems thicker and possibly a different durometer of rubber.....

Didn't say mountain lite on it anywhere......

e7d479aeb0a34097fbd0b5396a463970.jpg
18edcd29df9b84202255df1753b92951.jpg
81f055630efafcbaa82ca1459baa573c.jpg

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only reason I can explain no lag (If that's the case) is because the turbo works backwards and only increases boost as elevation increases.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the turbo works backwards... fukkin idiot.

I'm not sure what you know but my turbo makes 20lbs of boost at most elevations. The Doo does not. It's a very gradual increase as elevation increases it has ZERO boost at sea level.. That is why there is little or no lag. It works BACKWARDS. So according to simple math the boost on the Doo increases half a pound every 1000 ft of elevation. Who's the fukkin idiot?

Last edited:

Brapster

Reaction score
Hmm I know bike man doesnt have a good name for themselves but I wonder what a tune will do. Think it's a little high
42b3173e46d9b89ee7a9ecb08053ae48.jpg

DeNytroguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you know but my turbo makes 20lbs of boost at most elevations. The Doo does not. It's a very gradual increase as elevation increases it has ZERO boost at sea level.. That is why there is little or no lag. It works BACKWARDS. So according to simple math the boost on the Doo increases half a pound every 1000 ft of elevation. Who's the fukkin idiot?

My air compressor makes about 140PSI at sea level (just as irrelevant as your example)... A turbo will never spin backwards!

DeNytroguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said it spins backwards it works opposite of a normal turbo.

It doesn’t work backwards, it just doesn’t build boost till it has too. It uses a Electronic controlled wastegaste. The reason it has no lag is it uses a short track bypass for low rpms.

Top Bottom