Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s my old eyes but the new Freeride looks to be in the expert package but the riser seems taller than an X with the expert package. Anyone know if that’s true?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soo whats the four year warranty worth?

Depends if they promo price it or not. The last Doo I bought in 16 added 24 mos for $500 I think it was. Regular price was over $1200. Would expect the turbo 2+2 to be at least $1500 maybe even over $2000

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends if they promo price it or not. The last Doo I bought in 16 added 24 mos for $500 I think it was. Regular price was over $1200. Would expect the turbo 2+2 to be at least $1500 maybe even over $2000

Definatly lacking clarity on this thread considering how many knowing minds are here.
Called two local dealers and was just under 24k for 165 Expert turbo with extended warranty.
If a person really want to know best to doo some personnel checking.
Pricy fun but dam good fun if you drop the coin.

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s my old eyes but the new Freeride looks to be in the expert package but the riser seems taller than an X with the expert package. Anyone know if that’s true?

You are basically correct, the X and Freeride both adopt the shorter Expert tunnel and spindles/ski bushings, the only thing the expert has over either is the lower riser, hand guards, the fancy kashima coated shocks and adjustable limiter. The expert also comes standard with SHOt but you can also get it on the X and Freeride. Honestly if the freeride wasn't such a lite colour I think with the big KYB 40's its the best bang for the buck.

Top Bottom