Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
speaking of taking parts off, i had the pipe off on the weekend, BRP has used some form of super spring on the exhaust. Obviously need more tension on turbo machines but holy man it was not a good time.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, if you dont come out of that operation bleeding you are some sort of magician

Get the 9" spring removing pliers with the loop on the end.
$15 on sale at princess auto and you get to keep all your skin.
Two sticks and a shoe lace work also but look a bit scabby when yuo open tool box front of friends.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get the 9" spring removing pliers with the loop on the end.
$15 on sale at princess auto and you get to keep all your skin.
Two sticks and a shoe lace work also but look a bit scabby when yuo open tool box front of friends.

interesting. Somehow i dont think it would work its sooo tight in there. Precision skidoo engineering ya know. LOL

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4' shoe lace and a screw driver to guide spring works on everything...........however I have not seen the new 850T.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone knows this but there are a number of paint matched parts on the new turbo's to discourage tampering of parts. Any removal of these parts without BRP authorization could lead to voiding of your warranty the way I understand it. Guys that remove their muffler and replace it with a aftermarket can may lose their warranty. Food for thought.

I heard they can also track reflashes now like the automotive ECU.

We will find out tonight or tomorrow what the warranty will be on these turbos.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
speaking of taking parts off, i had the pipe off on the weekend, BRP has used some form of super spring on the exhaust. Obviously need more tension on turbo machines but holy man it was not a good time.

More time in the gym maybe? Lol

Pipe or can? Was it alot of work besides the spring?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of warranty BRP finally posted BEST warranty pricing on Boss Web for the Turbo model. You can buy up to another 24 months warranty on that model. Its not cheap but phone your dealer for pricing if you have one and want to extend out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Business is picking up in this thread with T-minus 70 minutes. Will someone break the reveal early? Nothing on Boss Web yet.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of warranty BRP finally posted BEST warranty pricing on Boss Web for the Turbo model. You can buy up to another 24 months warranty on that model. Its not cheap but phone your dealer for pricing if you have one and want to extend out.

I understand BEST is 24 months in Canada and 36 months in the US. Any idea why the difference and can you confirm? If so I’ll be forced to buy my sled in the states.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand BEST is 24 months in Canada and 36 months in the US. Any idea why the difference and can you confirm? If so I’ll be forced to buy my sled in the states.
That is true and I have no explanation why? This is on regular season sleds only. I'm expecting you will see a 4 yr warranty available as a promo on the release tonight for Spring Fever.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ced2e0a4cedc91935ecce586499d2895.jpg

Top Bottom