are you a sheep?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I definitely would not stand up if I did not see a reason…… but that is how I tick. Funny how many people would though.

huh... dunno if I would... seems pointless, but like PJ says..... baaaaaaa lol

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahahaha!I wouldnt stand up,I would think everybody else was fawked and be laughing at them.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's how skidoos became the best selling sled in the world......good thing I have a G4 coming to fit in.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm a little skeptical most of the time. I don't know why they would stand. It isn't a noise that would require standing (IMHO) and resulting in a further action. Seems like a dumb experiment to me but someone probably got government money to conduct it and they are the ones who are laughing.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can see why you might feel pressured to stand if everyone else is doing it. What I fail to understand is why not on person asked "Why are we doing this?"

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little skeptical most of the time. I don't know why they would stand. It isn't a noise that would require standing (IMHO) and resulting in a further action. Seems like a dumb experiment to me but someone probably got government money to conduct it and they are the ones who are laughing.
It was an NDP experiment with a $5mil grant.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom