Are Quaders Really That Bad?

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not that most quaders are bad its just now its becoming more popular than ever. Same thing as when 4x4 trucks and trail machines were all the rage. They were getting blamed for everything as well.

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree here, this is a heli drop point/ refuel station likely from tree planters or seismic.
No industrial/ commercial user would ever leave a mess like that behind, way too liability when they get caught. Av Gas is typically in yellow/black or red/white drums. Somebody dragged that **** out there for a paintball course. Needs to be reported to SRD instead of bitching on an ATV forum and giving more ammo to those that want to shut us down.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No industrial/ commercial user would ever leave a mess like that behind, way too liability when they get caught. Av Gas is typically in yellow/black or red/white drums. Somebody dragged that **** out there for a paintball course. Needs to be reported to SRD instead of bitching on an ATV forum and giving more ammo to those that want to shut us down.

LOL I've worked in the bush for almost 20 years this is not the first time seeing this.. tree planters are some of the worst offenders in my opinion

ChillySeven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have worked in the patch since 1982 predominantly in Northern Alberta and have never seen that kind of mess left by an oil or gas producer. Those companies have zero tolerance spill policies. I also can't figure out why anyone would leave full lube oil barrels behind either; something isn't right with this picture but before throwing a companies name out on the internet without proof since the barrels might have the manufactures name rather than the current owners name. I would report it and let the government investigate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom