Arctic Cat Belts

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can you buy cheaper belts.I was quoted 240 bucks for a 2001 500 arctic cat belt in Red Deer that seems a little crazy to me or is that what people are paying.Oh yah and 65 for a cv boot 19 bucks from Royal Distributing.What a joke.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the sportsman I had I was paying 89 buks for a belt and felt that was high...240 is alot they made of gold.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can you buy cheaper belts.I was quoted 240 bucks for a 2001 500 arctic cat belt in Red Deer that seems a little crazy to me or is that what people are paying.Oh yah and 65 for a cv boot 19 bucks from Royal Distributing.What a joke.

buy a belt for a suzuki 500 there like 1/2 price and the cat belts have the suzuki number on them ;):cool::cool: ya you can get after market boot kits from any dealer for about 19 or 20 bucks. .... Royal does have some good deals but overall we try to match or beat them to keep our customers, cause at the 11th hour when our guys need parts they cant call royal D. but they can call me and ill sell it to them, if your dealer doesnt sell after market you should suggest he does. The OEM parts are sometimes a bit pricey but they have to eat to, i agree it should be closer to aftermarket than it sometimes is, however its not the after market that hooks you up with warranty, or cool new models year after year, just my two cents.

Terry:d:d

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will check into the suzuki belts.Thanks.Our arctic cat dealer in stettler is john deere and they have nothing I will phone you guys next time I need parts then if you stock some aftermarket parts cause no other dealer offered up any.The belt wasnt wrecked I just figured I would put a new one on since I had it apart to change the two bearings in the clutch cover.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will check into the suzuki belts.Thanks.Our arctic cat dealer in stettler is john deere and they have nothing I will phone you guys next time I need parts then if you stock some aftermarket parts cause no other dealer offered up any.The belt wasnt wrecked I just figured I would put a new one on since I had it apart to change the two bearings in the clutch cover.

just glad to help out , no body is a cheapy or thrifty as me... and your welcome -

cjm

Reaction score
I have heard good things about the dealer in Hana, and have personally had good luck with the dealer in Camrose

cjm

Reaction score
A friend of mine is fairly hgih up in Arctic cat's world and he actually recomends the Ralphs in Calgary as well.

Top Bottom