April 17th and 18th Dirty Biking in Vega

mat

Reaction score
Actually Mat yes, Boyd went to Long Island once without me last year and he said they banned ATV's out of the campground..I just remember that. It was probably because of all of us last year eh?? There were like how many of us tearing in and out of that campground all weekend?? lol we just have to load up and drive the bikes out I guess this year? Still an amazing spot nonetheless

I hate to hear that...It is going to suck having to load and unload a couple times a day...But I guess you're right...that place really worth the extra work...

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate to hear that...It is going to suck having to load and unload a couple times a day...But I guess you're right...that place really worth the extra work...

We'll just have to get creative, obviously it wouldn't be worthwhile to come back and forth to and from the campground all day, so I would suggest just packing up some stuff to bring a long, like a portable BBQ, some beer, etc and just find a place to park and ride and have a tailgate party..then go back to camp later when we're finished riding and go swimming!:d

panchoc

Reaction score
I am thinking in going for one day only with my family, 1 kid, i todler, 1 infant...lol....wife of course
what time are you guys living on the 17th, and where are we meeting?
what time, how long is the drive?
sorry x so many quesions

thanks

Carlos
Kawa KX250, 2 strokes, 2004, mint.

sarkmych

Reaction score
a buddy of mine brings his RM250 when we go to vega. i love that bike! i think his is an '02.

looks like he's comin too, although i think on this trip he's bringing his '05 KTM 450excw.

hey KTM 13-44 (Johnny). I'm Mark, the guy that was just in your office a few minutes ago. I really wish I could come out there with you but I have a season's end hockey tournament all weekend. Please let me know the next time you're headin out wherever as I really need to find new places to ride. I attached a couple pics of my "ride".

Attachments

• DSC01854.jpg
    DSC01854.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC01856.jpg
    DSC01856.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 21

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of heading to Vega for a day trip on sunday with a couple buddies. Keep an eye out for a black renegade and a blue Kodiak, and throw out a wave if you pass by!

Cheers :beer:

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Mark!!! I REALLY like what youve done to your bike! That is an offroad monster right there!

It seems right now that a Vega trip may not be on the books for this weekend. The 144 is being difficult. If I'm able to get it running right by tomorrow night Sunday may be 'Vega-riffick'.

Mark, we will have to plan a trip up there with your kids if they are interested. camp for a weekend. How old are your kids?

Johnny

sarkmych

Reaction score
Wow Mark!!! I REALLY like what youve done to your bike! That is an offroad monster right there!

It seems right now that a Vega trip may not be on the books for this weekend. The 144 is being difficult. If I'm able to get it running right by tomorrow night Sunday may be 'Vega-riffick'.

Mark, we will have to plan a trip up there with your kids if they are interested. camp for a weekend. How old are your kids?

Johnny

Sounds like a plan stan. My son is 12 (CRF100) and my girl is 14 (CRF80).

Top Bottom