anywhere to sell a boat on consignment near calgary?

eldub88

Reaction score
I've got an '01 Tige 20i that hasn't hit the water yet this year, so I'm thinking about selling it. Been too busy to use it and I'm not around enough to sell it myself either. So I was wondering if there was somewhere I could take it where they would sell it on consignment for me or any other ideas u guys might have......I'm guessing buyers would just move on if I was gone at work for a few weeks so I couldn't show/sell it

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of boat is it ??? Motor size ect.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

eldub88

Reaction score
it's a ski/wake boat, 5.7L 310HP about 350-400 hrs, in pretty good shape the market looks strong for those kind of boats I'm just never around to sell it if I put it on kijiji or autotrader or something so I'm not really sure what to do.....sad to see it go if I do end up selling but it's depreciating just sitting there and costing me storage

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tige builds a nice boat. What you will end up getting for it will make you want to keep it, almost have to give the older tow boats away it seems. Everone wants a V-drive they can put 10000lbs and 14 people in it seems.

eldub88

Reaction score
true dat, it can still make a surfable wave but its nothing like my buddies newer super air nautique and it has a fairly soft wake when wakeboarding, I'd probably upgrade to a newer V if I thought I could get some use outta it haha where I'm at right now for the amount of use out of it it's barely worth having to winterize it again come fall

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just leave it winterized, seems to work for my Nautique. I do sit in it sometimes and listen to the radio though.

Top Bottom