Anyone who loves eating meat will love this...Vegan Smeegan...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my nephew decided last year to become vegan and while in university in Ottawa he joined the animal rights group and has been posting this crap on FB constantly. Great kid but pls stop the nonsense. On a serious note, they have no clue what they are getting into not eating some type of meat. A colleague of mine lost his niece at 21 as she was not feeding what her body needed then 8 months later my wife's cousin was hospitalized for 4 months with the exact same situation. Body needs 12 essential amino acids and miss one you are dead. Vegetable proteins lack lysine and methionine and two others that the body must have to survive and taking these separately is not the answer as body cant absorb them like that compared to eating some type of meat.

Check out the embedded video...animals being murdered...LOL...

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2018/03/antler-restaurant-toronto-vegan-protest/

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love how a handful of activist/protestors garnered a **** load of support for the restaurant...I love it when the plan backfires on the people trying to push their beliefs on others.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of freakshows. Funny how one can stereotype these people. The next day they can re-label themselves as pipeline protesters. Pretty sure that one guy was gay. Not judging....again just goes with stereotype that would be involved in these type of protests.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of freakshows. Funny how one can stereotype these people. The next day they can re-label themselves as pipeline protesters. Pretty sure that one guy was gay. Not judging....again just goes with stereotype that would be involved in these type of protests.
Probley the same group that’s texting ndp propaganda in there non protesting time.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another funny point is the definition of murder.

"The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another"

You cant murder non-humans...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• B4393539-F675-459F-9268-095729D97909.jpeg
    B4393539-F675-459F-9268-095729D97909.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 86
Top Bottom