Anyone Know Where To Get a Diamond Drive?

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am lookin for a diamond drive to fit a 2008 m series/crossfire.doesn't matter what gears or the bearings because I can swap those over from my case. Anyone have one or know of one?
Thanks

Kermit

Reaction score
My riding buddy got one, gears and bearings are shot but case is fine, he replaced with bdx diamond drive lite. Not sure if it'll do the trick, came off '08 m8. Can find out if your interested.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My riding buddy got one, gears and bearings are shot but case is fine, he replaced with bdx diamond drive lite. Not sure if it'll do the trick, came off '08 m8. Can find out if your interested.

Yes please. I put bdx gears and bearings in mine that I can swap but my case is split.

blar

Reaction score

arrkay

Reaction score
I believe I have a diamond drive case in my garage. It would be off an 09 M8. I can check tonight if you want.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe I have a diamond drive case in my garage. It would be off an 09 M8. I can check tonight if you want.

Its ok, the 09s are different. I need one with mechanical reverse. I could buy a lightweight bdx with gears an all but I would like to keep reverse. It is one of those things that you hardly use but when you do, you are glad it's there.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kermit

Reaction score
Spoke to my buddy and he's still got the '08 case(and the mangled gears on the wall of shame!!) says you can have it for sure but it's gonna take 72 lucky lager, a bottle of Irish cream and the ticket stub from the last concert you saw (odd request I know but he's trying to one up me for random trade stories!!) I'll get him to send a few pics and post 'em for ya. It's located in GP, can ship collect via Greyhound if you need em right away or try to get them as far as Etown before the snow flys as we usually make the snow show in October.

Last edited:

Kermit

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348875681.298769.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348875695.232344.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348875711.317096.jpg

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kermit, it looks like its in good shape. No major gouges or cracks? How much?

Kermit

Reaction score
No visible damage, we think he plugged the vent on the secondary bolt from blown belt debris and lost all the fluid, cooked the bearings and gears but case went unscathed. Seriously, he wants to trade for beer, hahaha, about $100 worth!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 09 case won't work and I'm guessing the bdx case you mentioned is a light weight unit without reverse? I would really like to keep reverse. Thanks though

Ah 10-4 of course,the case style reverse was 08 for the last year. Cheers, hope you get a good case bud.

Kermit

Reaction score
Looks like I'm on shift during the show and too far out for my buddy to confirm but my neighbour works in Ft Mac, I'll see if he can get them to you

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'm on shift during the show and too far out for my buddy to confirm but my neighbour works in Ft Mac, I'll see if he can get them to you

Ok man awesome. Let me know if we can work something out. My number is 780 531-0179 and names Derrick.

Top Bottom