Anyone know of any HPS retailers in Eastern Canada?

andus

Reaction score
I live on the east coast and I know plenty of places that sell MBRP and SLP cans, but I want to go with HPS for my 2013 Pro. If no one knows of anyone selling them out here I'll just have to suck it up and pay the extra shipping from the west I guess.

HardcoreRMK

Reaction score
no I looked for some around here but nobody sels them..my friend got one from ebay or something that a guy was selling but thats the only way....to much money for a can for me so I went with BMP way cheeper and the same thing maybe a little louder.. $400 is like buying a pipe...BMP same thing only $260 or so....where do you live..ride..?

andus

Reaction score
no I looked for some around here but nobody sels them..my friend got one from ebay or something that a guy was selling but thats the only way....to much money for a can for me so I went with BMP way cheeper and the same thing maybe a little louder.. $400 is like buying a pipe...BMP same thing only $260 or so....where do you live..ride..?

I couldn't find a BMP can for the 2013 Pro until just a minute ago and the 2012 won't fit, so that's why I was interested in HPS. After reading your reply I check BMP's website again and they have it listed now, so thank you!!!
By the way, I live in western NL and ride mostly in the Gros Morne region.
The dealer called today and my new Pro has arrived. Now bring on the snow!!!!

andus

Reaction score
We get lots in January and February up in the hills but it's not like the powder in the Rockies. Our highest elevations are only 2800 to 3000 feet, so it doesn't stay real cold for very long and the snow gets heavy. The average yearly snowfall for Gros Morne National Park is about 20 feet. Some winters that almost doubles. Haven't seen a winter like that in a few years now though.

HardcoreRMK

Reaction score
yeah.I ride in the gaspesie chic choc mountains only now highest elev is 3200 feet....we get 4 foot dumps sometimes...my dad has a place out there that we stay at..he also rents rooms out to customers and friends(the more people the funner it is)

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live on the east coast and I know plenty of places that sell MBRP and SLP cans, but I want to go with HPS for my 2013 Pro. If no one knows of anyone selling them out here I'll just have to suck it up and pay the extra shipping from the west I guess.

Andus If you can't find one, Let me know. I will see Chris at the sled show, pick it up for you, and bring it over to work with me.

andus

Reaction score
Andus If you can't find one, Let me know. I will see Chris at the sled show, pick it up for you, and bring it over to work with me.

Thanks, I totally forgot you offered to do that already, haha. Haven't had any luck finding anything for the 2013's here on the east coast so that would work perfectly for me. See ya at work!

Top Bottom