anyone ever repair a "writen off" sled?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Definitely can get expensive once you start digging into it. Some times you get lucky and its less than expected.

Phht..... Thats a write off? I can do that kind of damage in MY SLEEP!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of good deals out there for sleds that haven't been wrote off. Save yourself some time and money buy a good used.JMHO :beer::d

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fix a couple old school sleds that were right off they work real well after the New ones scare me a little but if you take your time you probable come a head
stripe it down to the chassis even consider building a simple jig to keep it square
if all fails part it out to get your money back

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$5k for a sled is cheap! Where are all these good deals zigzag? Cheapest I've seen for a '11 is 9500

How much did you think you were going to pay for a yr old sled. 3 weeks ago kijiji 2011 freeride 10k thats about 7k under what it went for a last yr. Best of luck with the hunt.:beer::d

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You missed an 08XPX800ES154 for $6000 delivered to your door. How's that for cheap!

And that there was one of the best used someone could have got well maintained good shape with upgrades. If people aren't finding good deals your not lookin very hard.:beer::d

ps. FS love the youtube channel

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry. I don't bother to look for good deals for a skidoo. Since the original post was for a polaris pro that's what I thought you were referring to.

Since we were talking a "good deal" and a new pro is 12900 (my snowcheck price if i take it) I consider a good deal to be around the 8500 mark, smoking deal at 8 with low miles or less.

Top Bottom