any flat landers???

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ride them both. Each type has there pros and cons. I will ride anywhere flat or mountainous. My goal is to one day ride to the Eastern Provinces from Alberta my front door or?

smash

Reaction score
originally from yorkton sask some good trail riding around there Istill go back once a year to ride for a couple of days

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
originally from yorkton sask some good trail riding around there Istill go back once a year to ride for a couple of days

Yup I agree Good Spirt lake to Duck Mountian is a good ride, or around kenosee

Dzl

Reaction score
We ride in the Smoky Lake area all the time. Some good riding

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a flatlander too when there is snow ! Lots of good poker rallies through out winter :) Snow is snow to me BUT the mountains are SO fun and addicting LOL

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm originally from Russell and there is some good trail riding north to Roblin on the Lake of the Prairies, Roblin to Sanclara, Madge lake, Childs lake, Kamsack. The trails stop at every little town with a gas station on the prairie. And poker derby season is just about upon us....:D

smash

Reaction score
I beleive the trails actuall stop at all those little small town bars
the gas station just happens to be near by

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have rode the Yorkton, Melville, Whitewood, Round lake, Esterhazy, Tantallon area lots and try to get up to Hudson Bay at least once a year too. Heading that direction for the xmas holidays, maybe try some ice fishing down at Round and Crooked at the same time.

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
flat land is always an adventure. but why is there so dam many fences!!!!! i swear ive opened more fences than a farmer in my lifetime. and wouldnt you kno its the fence that is in your way to the best spot that is impossible to open

Top Bottom