And again BC is trying to control the trans mountain expansion

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC is trying to dictate what will be run through the pipeline once up and running! No heavy oil! Any province who benefits from Alberta oil and gas should back these pipelines. Make the companies accountable for every inch of the line but let's get our products to market.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Horgan is such a fukking idiot he brought in UNDRIP and now it threatens to shutdown the pipeline he actually wanted, Coastal Gas Link. What a stupidity. UNDRIP will be the end of BC resource industries I just signed up for a course on how to make didgeridoos to sell at the local hippie market.

Last edited:

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Horgan is such a fukking idiot he brought in UNDRIP and now it threatens to shutdown the pipeline he actually wanted, Coastal Gas Link. What a stupid kunt. UNDRIP will be the end of BC resource industries I just signed up for a course on how to make didgeridoos to sell at the local hippie market.

The only way to fix this stupidity is to elect a different government........will the lower mainline jump on board with the rest of the province ??

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Horgan is such a fukking idiot he brought in UNDRIP and now it threatens to shutdown the pipeline he actually wanted, Coastal Gas Link. What a stupid kunt. UNDRIP will be the end of BC resource industries I just signed up for a course on how to make didgeridoos to sell at the local hippie market.

lol. You making didgeridoos reminded me of the hippie who had me look through his home made kaleidoscope that he was peddling at the craft fair on saltspring island. He told me it would open up a whole new world for me!

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Radical Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s definitely not all of BC, we need this to happen also,creates a lot of jobs for both provinces,the indigenous folks are trying to slow progress down, any town north of Vancouver votes don’t count.There was a documentary out at one time explaining how the rocker fella foundation,the Suzuki foundation etc.all out of the states that pay a lot of money to folks in BC to protest things like this so they can reap all the benefits of buying cheap and selling for lots.I believe there’s a lot more behind all this than we here or read about

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that was the last major legal hurdle. Now the civil unrest and protests funded by the foreign special interest groups will begin. The token indians and professional agitators will be stirring up the $hit once it gets warmer out.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the Rebel media has identified some of the gas line protesters stopping the project....they are from Ontario!!! W.T.F We should cut of the payments to those pricks.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the Rebel media has identified some of the gas line protesters stopping the project....they are from Ontario!!! W.T.F We should cut of the payments to those pricks.

Wonder if they will stop the one going east??? Same project

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Report them to Ontario welfare or EI. They'll get cut off pretty quick.

Top Bottom