Amsoil and warranty

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Amsoil is a good product,I use it in everything I own. I just want to know if the warranty on a new unit will void if we use it. Can't seem to get a straight answer from any dealers. Maybe they just want to sell their own oil.
It's the same example as running a can on your sled. we all put them on, will it void warrenty if we use it? probably not, BUT if you have a engine failure and BRP investigates the failure and finds the can at fault of the failure, they have every right to deny the warrenty claim.
That's why the dealers won't say if the warrenty will be voided or not, because they don't know what the outcome will be, if a claim was to arise.
This is my opinion and my opinion only, I'm keeping my sled stock (No Can) and using the oil BRP wants until the bugs are worked out and these sleds proven reliable. A exhaust Temp sensor is worth $300 for the etech, I can't imagine what a injector is worth, or a electronic oil pump. Food for thought.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find the brp semi blend gums up the raves slightly, has anyone tried the Royal Purple stuff?

Top Bottom