alberta beach rally

chop

Reaction score
is there going to be a dec rally out at alberta beach this year ? need to plan my x-mas holiday.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there going to be a dec rally out at alberta beach this year ? need to plan my x-mas holiday.

It was fun last year.....

When is it???

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a hold of Bogger he sits on the executive so he would know, he doesn't come on the site all that much anymore since it got broken so shoot him a pm and he'll get it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Get a hold of Bogger he sits on the executive so he would know, he doesn't come on the site all that much anymore since it got broken so shoot him a pm and he'll get it.

Whodeanie will actually be better fit to answer this question, as this is for the ATV rally......

Snowmobile poker rally Feb long weekend in conjunction with sno-mo days..... More info will follow......

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is talk that there may not be a rally during christmas but that the SloMo days one is still a go. Manpower is part of the problem as well as part of the trail is no longer available to be used. This was spoken about during an informal meeting on the weekend. Bogger is part of the Alberta Beach Snowmobile Club not the Lac Ste. Anne ATV Club.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KBrunlees is correct. The club will not be having a Christmas Rally this year. However, all club members will ne notified shortly with details for a members-only ride that is scheduled in it's place.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't despair Chop, you are welcome to join us for the club ride. All you have to do is become a member. We now offer on-line membership registration: www.LacSteAnneAtvClub.com (unfortunately though, we do not yet offer on-line payment, so you would have to mail your membership in the old fashioned way)

chop

Reaction score
what day is the ride ? because i'm going to bc for x mas , i might be able to make it back.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe it is Saturday the 28th, but that may change when they have the meeting. I would assume that Dean will keep you apprised.

Rotax Mulisha

Reaction score
Is this a quad rally or snowmobile rally?
Trying to keep my ears open for more quad/SxS rallies, seeing as whitecourt area barely has 1 per year.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad Rally. There are two rallys during Slomo days, one for the Quad club and one for the Snowmobile club. Slomo days are in February during the family day weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Quad Rally. There are two rallys during Slomo days, one for the Quad club and one for the Snowmobile club. Slomo days are in February during the family day weekend.

Sno Mo Days Kelly, not Slomo :)

Top Bottom