"ah dont worry I know what I'm doing....."

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just spent 3hrs taking apart my dash looking for my heater resistor module because my fan wasnt working. Decided to go online to have a look at where it might be and sure enough right under the hood...........took 2min to change it out and the fan now works haha. Ever had one of these prime moments?

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
typical mistake....... I've seen it time and time again, being mechanically inclined and knowing that the blower fan cools this resistor, would help and sorta knowing it would be inline with the air flow.
just use the interweb nxt time, it will save you 2hrs and 50 mins. Or ask some one who is a auto mechanic. i could of told ya flat out where it was.

Nice fix...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You gotta love the net..........My heated seats in my GMC pickup stopped working,looked on the net. Element is burned out.About a quazillion posts on it..........
Take it in to Stetson GMC in Drayton Valley, Service rep says "wow,never seen that before,that`s a first".........................
Research first.................

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
typical mistake....... I've seen it time and time again, being mechanically inclined and knowing that the blower fan cools this resistor, would help and sorta knowing it would be inline with the air flow.
just use the interweb nxt time, it will save you 2hrs and 50 mins. Or ask some one who is a auto mechanic. i could of told ya flat out where it was.

Nice fix...

yeah that would have helped

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya same here, resitor had bad connection on H3, spent all afternoon and bottle of Lambs to find the issue

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
worst thing is that i looked under the hood first. It was hiding i guess :rant:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda along the same lines - ahh don't worry I know what I'm doing

mounting a stereo in our 26 ft command bridge I found a beautty spot for a speaker beside the captians seat of the lower helm.
thank little baby jeebus, I only had one # 12 X 1 1/2" screw thru the hull and poking outside when wifey come aboard and asked why the fawk there was a screw threw the side of the boat.
i don't know which is worst,,,,,,, paying the bill to get it fixed or listening to her tell that story for the 132nd thousands time

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River

mounting a stereo in our 26 ft command bridge I found a beautty spot for a speaker beside the captians seat of the lower helm.
thank little baby jeebus, I only had one # 12 X 1 1/2" screw thru the hull and poking outside when wifey come aboard and asked why the fawk there was a screw threw the side of the boat.
i don't know which is worst,,,,,,, paying the bill to get it fixed or listening to her tell that story for the 132nd thousands time
fuggin ouch!!!

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think the worst would be listening to her tell the story, and pulling off the fake laugh everytime she tells the story

Top Bottom