Adesa Auction

martincc

Reaction score
does anyone have access to adesa auction's run lists and market reports?

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you give me an idea what an 08-09 2500hd duramax quadcab LTZ goes for?

i have full access, plus immediate access to thousands of vehicles.

I have been a sales manager for just short of 10 years and look everywhere for used of any kind to buy for the store i work at, and Adesa isin't always the best source for a deal.

I deal with a couple of repo guys who only deal in primo shape units, no garbage, and pretty much all of the big dealers intown as we all know each other.

Let me know what you are looking for .

alfaromeo

Reaction score
Hey my friend I'm new in this but I know that there is a cheapest way to buy a car here in Mexico going trough Adesa auctions, so I'm looking the way to have access, obviously i need to be a car dealer but I'm not so I can not get access, is it possible that some one create or share with me and access? thanks a lot for all the support you can provide me.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The power of google is amazing. It would appear the the new member above would have google Adesa Auctions which gave him a page 1 hit on this S&M thread, and poof,,, here he is looking to use somebodies user name & password. neat-o eh !

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering the age of the thread I doubt it's a concern of the OP anymore.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thts not Koby's point....

Point is everything we post on the S&M threads is accessible and often front and centre with a generalized google search....

Just food for thought when we are pointing out the actions of the less desireable among our sport...

Considering the age of the thread I doubt it's a concern of the OP anymore.

Top Bottom