Reaction score
Keep it up dude.

Snows good west of there too.

How's the freeride ??

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is the only other photo I have of you from last season, weird, considering how many pic's I take each season. especially considering the epic rides we went on ...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep it up dude.

Snows good west of there too.

How's the freeride ??

Love the freeride!! Might extend it to 163 though.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lilduke, I believe we up on Boulder on Friday. I was riding a custom Pro rmk with a red and black custom wrap. Two other guys in my group, one on a orange and black XM and 2013 pro rmk. We were asking you for some direction. :d

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lilduke, I believe we up on Boulder on Friday. I was riding a custom Pro rmk with a red and black custom wrap. Two other guys in my group, one on a orange and black XM and 2013 pro rmk. We were asking you for some direction. :d

Oh yea right on! how was your ride?? Just heading up now,, Blizarding again today.. We need the snow,, so this is a good thing!!

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I met some guys from the Yukon this week end. Said they are hurting for snow up there:beer:

Right on, Whitehorse guys I guess? It's pretty dismal. There enough for the 120 now, but that's about it. Last year there was about 4 feet. Sucks!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on, Whitehorse guys I guess? It's pretty dismal. There enough for the 120 now, but that's about it. Last year there was about 4 feet. Sucks!!

Not sure exactly where from? People from all over this weekend. Sounds like Revy has the best snow out of any where.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a wicked POW day,, flat light but oh well. Went solo today up Boulder. Got pretty far back and realized no one else was back there and if I broke down it would take me a week to walk out!! lol Ripped chit up, then stopped in at the cabin on the way out to warm up. Met a bunch of cool guys and some fellow S&Mers,, sounded like there day wasn't going nearly as good as mine tho,, as there was at least 5 sleds yard saled at Alberta Hill...lol One guy even got a chopper and Mark Shaede was doing a recovery mission in the Toilet bowl.... Guess that's how it goes some days... Took some Go-Pro footage,, but just got the back of my head...lol Oh well Know what I did wrong,, so tomorrow I should get some good footage.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way too much pow for me to track out all by myself....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice. Really don't want work tomarrow , but come over and ride that white gravy

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice. Really don't want work tomarrow , but come over and ride that white gravy

Well call in sick and come for a rip!!!:beer:

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a half Chubb from these phone pics.... You need to invest in a decent camera if your trying to compare to shaddam...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a half Chubb from these phone pics.... You need to invest in a decent camera if your trying to compare to shaddam...

Its only a couple days into the season,,, So go fawk yer self...

Top Bottom