A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was the sickest day in a while,, blue bird and jumps and drops all day! And cooker can lasagna.

Just me and Kalon,, would of been nice to have a couple more rippers,, but what do you do.

took over 1000 pics today. Heres one,, what do you think?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look like we are in for a wet week Dan!

If it is ****ty riding we always talk about radios! lol!

BWHAAAA!

Id probably rather talk about radio's then the weather.... I swear everyone thinks Im the ****in weather man or something...

I mean we didnt exactly have blower pow yesterday, and had about the sickest day ever.

But maybe this kind of riding isnt your thing?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics Dan!!! That drop looks huge, you hitting that on the doo to? Or are those big hits left for the cats? ��

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics Dan!!! That drop looks huge, you hitting that on the doo to? Or are those big hits left for the cats? ��

I did some big drops,, but not that one. It was over 100feet. I need a mouth guard and neck brace before I try that.

Kalon is pretty crazy. So yeah that one is a Cat jump...lol

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were thinking of coming out next mid-week but now we're wondering how the snow will be. Still worth the trip?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You go back out the same way?

You don't have to, but in this case we did. Shortest route in and out. Big snow balls were tumbling down as I made my descend and lots of natural slides coming down all day. This made me nervous because if this slides while you are in it, you are dead.

Top Bottom