A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snow_farmer

Reaction score
It was great meeting u in the tree's in Turtle on Wedns. Truly a stand up guy and would love to go for a rip with you sometime.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Eagles today with my friend Kelsey and about 10 other people. Mostly newbs, but was a wicked day!

They could all play on the lakes, while I ripped up the trees above the lakes.

Eagles Pass is great for that, something for every body.

2blue

Reaction score
Did I read that right? First post you took off all winter from work and sled in revy? That's crazy expensive, I mean I own a store, there's no way I could do that!! Now I am thinking of starting a store in Revelstoke.....ummm No seriously...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did I read that right? First post you took off all winter from work and sled in revy? That's crazy expensive, I mean I own a store, there's no way I could do that!! Now I am thinking of starting a store in Revelstoke.....ummm No seriously...

Yep thats right, I take the winters off and sled every day, been doing this for years. And Yes it is crazy expensive.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People ask me all the time how I can do this. Owning a store = responsibilities. Having a wife,kids and a mortgage = Responsibilities.

Responsibilities = No sledding every day.

I don't have any responsibilities and I come from a well to do family.

Im jealous sometimes of what others have, Id like to have a family and all that chit. But never worked out that way for me.

So Ill settle for sledding everyday and hanging with 25 year old girls. And If I get sick of this, I'm moving to Cuba or Mexico ext.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People ask me all the time how I can do this. Owning a store = responsibilities. Having a wife,kids and a mortgage = Responsibilities.

Im jealous sometimes of what others have, Id like to have a family and all that chit. But never worked out that way for me.

So Ill settle for sledding everyday and hanging with 25 year old girls. And If I get sick of this, I'm moving to Cuba or Mexico ext.
No snow in Mexico or Cuba tho

That makes it a no go for me in winter

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Ill settle for sledding everyday and hanging with 25 year old girls. And If I get sick of this, I'm moving to Cuba or Mexico ext.[/QUOTE]

love that part !!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how you liking the race hood set up Dan? any noticeable gains?

Its almost 20lbs lighter and the intake is way better too. It never plugs off in the pow like the stock intake.

Awesome mod & totally worth the $

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

if i open up a pub in malakwa or two mile will you bring the 25yr old girls..........photos required prior to entry

Top Bottom