A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice,, mine isn't registered so I wasn't going to bring up the issue...lol

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lilduke, with the sunny sun baked snow conditions, what's your thoughts if the club organized a 9 hole golf game up there for the next spell. I've always had this idea over the years when that sunny drought happens yet it's still great to get some sun. I could bring up the poles and flags, with a cordless 3" auger bit for the orange colored range balls and sled/golfers are allowed 2 clubs. Your thoughts or anyone else's including RevyG?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lilduke, with the sunny sun baked snow conditions, what's your thoughts if the club organized a 9 hole golf game up there for the next spell. I've always had this idea over the years when that sunny drought happens yet it's still great to get some sun. I could bring up the poles and flags, with a cordless 3" auger bit for the orange colored range balls and sled/golfers are allowed 2 clubs. Your thoughts or anyone else's including RevyG?

I've heard of sled golf,, but I'm not really sure what it is or how you play?? Could be fun though.

And I'd take the sun! Today its warm,, but still no sun...lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean just play regular golf and use the sled kind of as yer golf cart?? if thats the case, sounds good and im in!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean just play regular golf and use the sled kind of as yer golf cart?? if thats the case, sounds good and im in!

You've got it, sleds instead of golf carts. Just wanted to organize more fun club events open to everyone with a fun attitude. I'd make it an annual club event.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You've got it, sleds instead of golf carts. Just wanted to organize more fun club events open to everyone with a fun attitude. I'd make it an annual club event.

Great idea! I think that would be pretty fun and Im not even a big golfer, but I'd play a round up on the mountain.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you would have better luck using tennis balls and stay with 2 or less clubs , golf clubs, baseball bats, hockey sticks ........... what ever floats your boat kinda thing

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Trollcat, I'm going to run it past the club and set a tentative date, using tennis balls and 2 club's of your choice. I'll start a new thread as I don't want to take away from Liduke mountain tale.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Trollcat, I'm going to run it past the club and set a tentative date, using tennis balls and 2 club's of your choice. I'll start a new thread as I don't want to take away from Liduke mountain tale.

Thanks. Not much to tell today though... Id go for 9 holes on Boulder right now if it was all ready to go.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is going on with this weather lol I just looked and there is a little forecast for the weekend but come on mother nature....this is crazy!!

Yep worst snow season that I've ever seen:( Might have to get a new RMZ 450 or Turbo side by side and go be a Desert rat.....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look so bad....
images

bajavista.jpg

Last edited:

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we been having a good season in golden as weekend warriors ...

I coulda started a few different new trails this weekend. but cash is king !!!

none of the ratbaggers are around anyway so wotev, we'll still be brappin happily in may ...

maybe sundy I'll have a crack at a area that needs the melt freeze cycle.

melt to get it all to slide to travel over washout/slide paths, freeze for traction and safety.

anyone on a good sled with excelent sled skills want to go on a mission ???

I doubt sleds will be stuck, but it will be just as much hard work ...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we been having a good season in golden as weekend warriors ...

I coulda started a few different new trails this weekend. but cash is king !!!

none of the ratbaggers are around anyway so wotev, we'll still be brappin happily in may ...

maybe sundy I'll have a crack at a area that needs the melt freeze cycle.

melt to get it all to slide to travel over washout/slide paths, freeze for traction and safety.

anyone on a good sled with excelent sled skills want to go on a mission ???

I doubt sleds will be stuck, but it will be just as much hard work ...

Whats goin on this winter Adam? You Working this winter?? Hows the snow in Golden? Ive only rode there twice this season.

Top Bottom