A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should be back by the weekend. Just getting a new engine :)

So new engine, over structure, Glue and belt drive.... Geez that new Polaris has been Bullet proof!!! Haha

JK good stuff, see you in a few:beer:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The t3 will beat any other brand in deep snow easily. The difference between the 2.5 and 3" is HUGE, I don't care what the track speed is, they flat out work and climb things that you would not expect. My pro felt gutless after riding a t3.

That's because you needed a motor!

Any other pics of the those slides lilduke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another awesome day in the life of a sled bum. Wound up busting my skid at the end of the day and Kallon
had to tow me down.(He owed me any ways after his Epic stuck, ill post some pics of that after this post)

So tomorrow I'll have to wrench, but my body needed a break any way...lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Kallon was eyeing up a lil 50 foot drop and you have to kinda come down a steep run in, side hilling to dodge these 2 tree's.

Easy,, Peasy right? Well Kallon ends up hung up in a tree on this 50 foot cliff,, wasn't a easy task for the 3 of us to get this one unstuck... lol

Seriously pics don't do it justice,, lots of snow above us, but things were a bit more stable today thankfully!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's because you needed a motor!

Any other pics of the those slides lilduke?

Yeah I have lots more pics of the slides, gotta go through them when I get a chance:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what happened to your skid?

The long Bolt that hold the front arm on came un done or sheared off,, not sure yet was getting dark when it happened.

Hoping its an easy fix. Going to do some other maintence while im at it. After 5 hard days of riding you really need to

check things over, make sure chits tight ext. I want to take a link out of my chain if possible? or might get a different chain.

Stock suitcase is going to,,, way to bulky.:beer:

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's a tight spot to get that sled out unscathed! Good job.

Yeah trying to cut that tree with out falling off the cliff and getting hit by the sled was interesting.

Good thing we had some climbing gear:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think the nut backed off and caused this mess. There is a big bushing that goes through the front arm,, so I think I'll weld it where it sheared off and
all I need is a new bolt.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now just waiting on a 15$ bolt coming from Kamloops. Sucks waiting on a part when your friends are out ripping chit up:(

And of course no dealer within a 2hour or so drive would bother carrying this said bolt...wtf....

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone in town have some gr 8 threaded rod ? 2 nylocs and your in business till bolt comes in and can change out

Top Bottom