a quick turtorial

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL ouch. Wasn,t a creek but i got one similar yesterday. Tekvest on but needed a chin guard LOL !!! Sled came back up and wallopped my knees and took the handlebars in the chin. Hate them sneak attacks of the snow snakes !!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
yea i bit a good chunk out of my tounge, bruise from shoulder to shoulder, helmet came clear off my head in one swift motion (i will be doing up my helmet from now on) still feeling the effects of whiplash a bit, went playin yesterday and sure didnt have the power to pull her around hard yet. and yes tekvest is on shopping list

LOL ouch. Wasn,t a creek but i got one similar yesterday. Tekvest on but needed a chin guard LOL !!! Sled came back up and wallopped my knees and took the handlebars in the chin. Hate them sneak attacks of the snow snakes !!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got tossed off on the trail into Lucille yesterday. Hit the ground somewhere between 30 and 40 mph. Needless to say I'm a hurtin' Albertan today. Had a tough time craling out od the sack this mornin'

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the final words of advise form the peanut gallery

always listen to the gallery... they were right this time,,, get those feet back and full throttle ahaha love it... now maybe a gallery member should have offered to bang over those creeks for you? or thats not as fun is it lol

hope your alright man! nice clip

Top Bottom