a lil Can-am Mud vid to get ya pumped up

litmmpro

Reaction score
Hey guys I got a new vid to show ya it was filmed in the nasty mudholes of northern Ontario check it out [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGnNwDbzoLA[/media]

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since watching that video. I am now willing to offer my 08trx450er up forsale. it has a removed spark arrestor and a swapped out K&N air filter and lid plus being jetted up/ I will only be accpeting $15,000.00 or an Outlander MXR brand new straight trade. Think of it as doing me a solid this time, I`ll get you back. Or think of it as charity.

(of course this post is BS, unless someone really has a heart)

litmmpro

Reaction score
Well since watching that video. I am now willing to offer my 08trx450er up forsale. it has a removed spark arrestor and a swapped out K&N air filter and lid plus being jetted up/ I will only be accpeting $15,000.00 or an Outlander MXR brand new straight trade. Think of it as doing me a solid this time, I`ll get you back. Or think of it as charity.

(of course this post is BS, unless someone really has a heart)

hahaha man if I had lots of money I would buy you one and in return you could be a in a Litmmpro video but since I am just a poor college kid can't help ya out sorry buddy lol but maybe someday ;)

Top Bottom