A good Arctic Cat dealer???

sledneckx69

Reaction score
Having a little trouble with this one. The dealer I bought my sled from is not overly helpful, as well as I feel they sold me an item for my sled that did more harm than good. You would think that a dealer would know what parts work and what parts dont, and yes it was installed by them.

Could someone please help me find a good dealer. I live South East of Edmonton about 45 minutes. Muchly apprciated.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Outlaw All Terain in Vegriville . Talk to Jeff. When it has come to any Cat issues he is the Cat master in my books

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will second that Jeff at outlaw is a catmaster and a smart cookie- used to race with/ against him, he's smart, honest, and can make your cat purrrrr.

T

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck finding a good 1 , buy across the line save big$$$$

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Having a little trouble with this one. The dealer I bought my sled from is not overly helpful, as well as I feel they sold me an item for my sled that did more harm than good. You would think that a dealer would know what parts work and what parts dont, and yes it was installed by them.

Could someone please help me find a good dealer. I live South East of Edmonton about 45 minutes. Muchly apprciated.

Try calling up Don's Speed in Wainwright. Great guy, been in business forever and really knows his stuff. Has good people working for him as well.

sledneckx69

Reaction score
Thank you everyone, I've been hearing good things about Jeff. Think ill start there.

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lac la Biche sporting goods. outstanding shop. Kevin the mechanic knows his cats. Management second to none.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your in Camrose, how about Camrose Farm Equipment...
Dennis at Camrose Farm Equipment is good to deal with. Heard of alot of people not happy with dsp this year. Jeff's not bad to deal with either. It kind of depends on who you like.

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my last two sleds from Jeff and i can only say good things about him and the dealership. I also have to drive by two other A/C dealers to get there that alone speaks volumes.:d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best case is to find a dealer who cares, and knows what there talking about. I know one......Bonnyville...whats the guys name again.....:d:d:d older guy, been around for 17 plus yrs.... him it will come to me.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::d

T.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lac la Biche sporting goods. outstanding shop. Kevin the mechanic knows his cats. Management second to none.

There great... most of the time. Parts department sucks, and I think you know why, but everything else there is great. Very competitive prices and good to deal with.

old cathead

Reaction score
Its a little far away from you but if anybody is in the north ,Diggerz in Hay River NWT is a great little shop. Doug and Remi will treat you right . They also sell Polaris too.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i deal in edson and have had nothing but good thigs to say. And argyll.......Well they are kinda like blackfoot..... to some they are good others bad but they helped me with all the updates and have the nicest, best tooled shop imho

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about switching from doo to cat. Want to turbo a 1000. Which dealer is installing and standing behind them? Thanks for the help.:beer:

Top Bottom