900 Bikemen BB kit???

rcardle20

Reaction score
I'm about to put a 900 bikemen BB kits in my 2012 m8, has anyone already done this?? If so any feedback on how it performed?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you doing to your sled this season, Glen?

I have not purchased the kit yet!

I would highly recommend looking at the Rk tek 925 B/B kits. The ywork well and the biggest thing for me is the fact that kelsey rides and tests his stuff in the mtns all the time.. How many times does bikeman get out to the mtn's to test there stuff at elevation? Ive used kelseys stuff and sold it for several years now and ive never had an issue with his stuff. Ive talked to people that have dyno'd kelsey's 925 and it made over a 25hp gain over factory. And that was with totally stock exhaust still.

Not 100% sure fatdaddy, it might get some bigger pistons from kelsey.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would highly recommend looking at the Rk tek 925 B/B kits. The ywork well and the biggest thing for me is the fact that kelsey rides and tests his stuff in the mtns all the time.. How many times does bikeman get out to the mtn's to test there stuff at elevation? Ive used kelseys stuff and sold it for several years now and ive never had an issue with his stuff. Ive talked to people that have dyno'd kelsey's 925 and it made over a 25hp gain over factory. And that was with totally stock exhaust still.

Not 100% sure fatdaddy, it might get some bigger pistons from kelsey.
Not me, I'm just staying stock this year, maybe just do some clutching & some venting lol

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be waiting at the top for you again buddy! You better worry about giving Shredder a run for his money this year. I can't fault a guy with high hopes and big goals but be careful how high you set them, don't like seeing buddies get disappointed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom