6.7 powerstroke coolant test kit

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to get the rotunda test kit around edmonton? Its for ELC coolant

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Any finning branch can sell you a coolant analysis. Part number 320003300 analysis done right here at our lab.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to buy the test strips from the Cummins shop on West end. Now I run Shell Rotella Ultra ELC and never have to test or recharge.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any big rig shop or heavy equipment will have them

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be careful how many you order they do not have more than a couple years life expectancy.

I went for 2 of the foil wrap

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use the strips anymore? We used them years ago before ELC when you had to adjust sca but now everyone I know uses a refractometer and we no longer add anything to the coolant.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I think the ford orange coolant is a bit dated now honestly, you are supposed to test and add this vc-12 if your corrosion inhibitor level is down in your glycol. Can be added twice then glycol change out is required. Some of the new ELC coolants go much longer duration between testing. I may consider switching to one of those once warranty is off but until then... orange it is.

I have not received an email regarding shipping cost yet. I do not expect it to be much should be able to fit in an envelope.

Top Bottom