509 goggle wtb

t-bomb

Reaction score
Looking at getting some new goggles.

I hear the 509's are the ones for sledding. I see there is a few styles and lenses.

I ride with a FOX motocross style helmet with scott goggles.

Any advice on what style and lens is good?

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second the black ops. The polarized lens is the bomb.

509films.com/store can hook you up.

Whitetail7

Reaction score
I just bought some sinisters with the yellow/mirror lens.Worth every penny. Also bought the quick straps and its a great setup.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the sinisters with yellow lenses.

T&T has some in stock and he will ship. Send him a PM on here ttpowersports. He sold me mine but I have used them yet, too busy working.

I bought them as MAXWELL USES 509s

Last edited:

Bails

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of sinisters..believe it or not, Ebay was cheaper than buying from 509

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 pair of sinisters with a bunch of different lenses, fan installed in one set, nice goggles, fan works but doesn't do as much as my goggle warmer under the hood, tried out the aviators, they're far better and you don't get the line of sight glare night riding the sinisters give me, tried several types out, and for $89 a pair I don't see how you ca go wrong

zonker892

Reaction score
I have a pair of the black ops with the polarized lens and fan, Although they are nice they dont compare to my spy ski goggles. The 509's fog up easily and the fan doesnt do $h!t, but the nose peice on the 509's is nice when its cold

Last edited by a moderator:

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow camo sinisters. love them but i think i got a dud pair. my foam is already peeling :( gonna have to get the new ones. :d

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow camo sinisters. love them but i think i got a dud pair. my foam is already peeling :( gonna have to get the new ones. :d

Last ride mine did the same and my old ones are still good, wonder if this season with the increased demand if the quality is diminishing?
I did take them back today and got a new set free of charge from my dealer though so you can't complain

Last edited:
Top Bottom