31 laws or 30 backs?

bmxr440

Reaction score
hey everyone, i have a 2010 mudpro 700, wondering what would be a better tire, i ride in skeg, swamps, lotsa water and some deep ruts

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never owned a set of backs but got outlaws on my outlander, kingquad, and soon to have some one my grizzly I ride lots of skeg and swamp and love them. I'm sure the silverbacks work just as good but I hear they wear a little faster then outlaws but I'm not sure on that as I've never ran them. Either way I'm sure you will like the tires for your style of riding cause they do bite pretty good in the skeg just gotta be easy on the throttle so you don't snap axles.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
At the mud bogs yesterday pretty much all the quads ran outlaws. Most with 29s on stock rides and all I can say is WOW :eek: I don't run that aggressive of a tire (26 swamplites) but those outlaws will defineatley get ya where you want to go :d

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had the 29.5 outlaws on my canam and now run the 30 silverbacks. The silverbacks do wear faster. Lots of guys I ride with really like the 31 outlaws. I haven't noticed a huge difference in performance between the 2.

fathoot

Reaction score
I just put 30" silverbacks on my RZR and all i can say is wow...i ride with a lot of guys that run outlaws, but i think what ever way tire you decide on you won't be disappointed.

the450kid

Reaction score
I have an extra set of silverbacks 28 x 10 x12 fronts and 12x12 in the back if your interested. they have two trips riding on them. let me know if your interested in them. The reason for selling is i went to 30 x 10 all around.

Dave

Top Bottom