2023 Supercross Season

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last weekend was hard to watch AP throw the 450 win away......felt sorry for the guy he had in the bag........Maybe this weekend

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will Tomac win this weekend............Sexton ......#94 .......... hope someone beats Jett atleast one race

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tomac for the Webb second we now have a TIED Championship.......

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice win for Sexton lead from start to finish, Tomac could not run down Webb........going to be a battle to the end!

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. Looks like Barcia, Tomac are best mud riders. I think it’s good. Not all races need to be perfect race conditions. Still tight with three races left. Tomac extended his lead. Three races left.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Holy the big players are dropping like fly's I hope everybody has a good recovery, I do think we just saw Eli race his last race though.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three way race for championship, with four rounds remaining. Excellent for us spectators. Anything can happen in SX, and usually does. May go down to last turn in final race. 🏁🏁🏁
Yup. “Anything can happen in SX, and usually does”. Sums up Supercross. 🏆🏆🏆 Congrats to Chase Sexton, hanging in there until the end. Honda Sweep. 250West/East, 450 SX championship. Wow.

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
That was crushing watching Eli drive off the track in front of the home crowd. Poor guy. Hope he does another season. Can’t end it on a low note like that.

And man them Lawrence brothers make for good tv ha ha.

Top Bottom