2023 Supercross Season

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who will WIN this years Supercross Title............. will it be Tomac again or will Sexton run him down this year....... predictions for A1 .... Barcia ..........

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Man what a first race I felt so bad for Malcom would have great to see him get a win. Tomac is looking very strong and I think he’s going to be tough to beat this year again.

I was at the races tough luck for Austin I hope he’s ok, I’m going to have to watch the races again when I get home to hear all the commentary so much going on.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man what a first race I felt so bad for Malcom would have great to see him get a win. Tomac is looking very strong and I think he’s going to be tough to beat this year again.

I was at the races tough luck for Austin I hope he’s ok, I’m going to have to watch the races again when I get home to hear all the commentary so much going on.
Ya I would like to see Mookie win a few races this year, he has closed the gap on the front runners thats for sure. I thinking Tomac Sexton Anderson will be your top three front runners......each weekend.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ROCZEN WILL WIN A FEW.............. I THINK HE LIKES HIS NEW SUZUKI

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well gents who going to win the 450 San Diego Supercross tonite??? its being held a new facility in Down Town Home to U of San Diego.
I am thinking Sexton or Ferrandis..... who you bozs thinking will win ............

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well gents pretty much same running order as the first race Tomac wins again on the new Yammie, Webb Barcia Roczen and Sexton I am surprised Anderson is not in the mix.....

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well gents, little shake up in the running order for the Tampa race, Webb first win in a while, Sexton up front again,Plessenger on the box in 3rd. Kenny got forth and Tomac in 5th . Looks like they are going back to Oakland to do the rained out event there. "Things are getting TIGHT Now"! in the points race looks to be a great season for the fans!

Cheers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of these 3 will be top dog at season end.
Webb, Roczen, or Sexton.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Roczen get the win! Barcia almost got him at the end, couple more laps . Tomac got the shitty start and was not in the hunt this weekend, he will lose the Red Plate for the next round. Going to get intresting over the next few rounds!

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy last lap in the 250 class to. 2.5 seconds back with one lap to go and pass for the win on the final turn.
Ya for sure, looks like Haiden Deegan has the speed to run top 5 and he got a 3rd place podium in Daytona the old man must be pumped. The kid has great corner speed thats for sure!

Top Bottom