2019/2020 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it comes!!! Screensho.jpg

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be in the area tomorrow through saturday, and my group just pulled the pin on me. I'm experienced and geared up, would be happy to join anyone who doesn't mind an extra shoveler lol. Send me a PM to exchange numbers.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be in the area tomorrow through saturday, and my group just pulled the pin on me. I'm experienced and geared up, would be happy to join anyone who doesn't mind an extra shoveler lol. Send me a PM to exchange numbers.

If you want to ride next week, we will be there Thursday and Friday to ride. Bringing the sleds up instead of bikes this next trip.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The snow at the cabin for this time of the year is up to the eaves. This is the deepest Ive seen this in years, I had a conversation with Bbtoys the other day that there going to have to clear and area out at the entry as people are going to start banging there heads on the deck header. The snow is deep already and after these recent dumps it will be over the eaves.

Be careful out there as well, make the right decisions and watch where you play.

Also lets gets that hall filled for mountain mania, quit procrastinating and get your tickets, we need to get numbers into the caterer on Jan 12. Spread the word, https://www.showpass.com/mountain-mania-x/

Top Bottom