2019/2020 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit thinking and start riding Kanedog!! Get out and check it for yourself!! Talking a good game and riding a good game are two different things!!

Yup.
Working this weekend but going two days the weekend of 14/15.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Quit thinking and start riding Kanedog!! Get out and check it for yourself!! Talking a good game and riding a good game are two different things!!

Haha I think a guy might have to do that and since you called me out, let’s meet there on Monday. I am unfamiliar with the area so I need assistance. But remember, if I drive 9 hours and it’s good, I’m telling everybody!

On a kinda cool note, I requested that Renshaw, Belle and Lucille mountains be included on the world renowned mountain-forecast.com. It would be nice to have three mountain forecasts in the area to get the big picture.

Is there a bar for gathering?

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it’s suspect around the Mcbride forum lately. A lot of reported snow but the forum and Facebook go silent. Hmmmmmm. It’s one of three things
1. The pow is great.
2. The pow is ok.
3. The pow is weak.

I just don’t know what to think.

Storm is coming fri, sat.
Start trucking to mcbride.
Only way to find out is to try it.

taz3038

Reaction score
I was supposed to meet a buddy tomorrow in Mcbride and had something happen and can’t make it now. Wondering if I can join up with anyone before unloading it

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The drive from Hinton to Prince George was snowy, Icy and slow. Snowing like heck at McBride. IMG_3517.jpeg

Top Bottom