2015 Polaris - Sneak Peek on FB

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this on Failbook today. Couldn't make much out of it though.

1890502_738047246207503_1064658502_o.jpg

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow...nice sneak peak....headlight and a helmet.....

ltw

Reaction score
Lol. Hey, I love the pro. They can call it whatever they want. It is going to be hard to improve it chassis wise but I can see a whole lot of powder coating and maybe a redefined motor with a few more ponies. They may have to match doo's warranty if peeps are into that. Warranty is only as good as the dealer standing behind it.

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a 2000cc twin turbo 2 stroke 325hp pump gas that's 435 lbs, looks like a 4" track on there that the sides flex on too make it even more flick able! But that's all I can see in this picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Hey, I love the pro. They can call it whatever they want. It is going to be hard to improve it chassis wise but I can see a whole lot of powder coating and maybe a redefined motor with a few more ponies. They may have to match doo's warranty if peeps are into that. Warranty is only as good as the dealer standing behind it.
Warranty is only as good as the Manufacturer standing behind it. Fixed it for ya. Lol

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that pic makes me wonder about burandt testing some kinda snow bike type thing a couple years ago. rumour mill has it that there are 0 changes in the mountain segment. possibly some flatland stuff.

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
that pic makes me wonder about burandt testing some kinda snow bike type thing a couple years ago. rumour mill has it that there are 0 changes in the mountain segment. possibly some flatland stuff.
My dealer told me the same thing, no changes for 2015. But ya never know.... Sometimes i think our dealers know just as much as we do about these things

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of look like the new RZR headlights.

Yeah yeah yeah, sorry for the big downer thread. It's better than nothing you whiners lol.

Top Bottom